Developed with pro sprinters and proven in the heat of the battle, the all-new Propel Advanced Pro combines the superior aerodynamic performance of the current Propel Disc range with the convenience of new and improved rim brake performance. Extensive CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing was used to optimize every frame tube and angle in a process called AeroSystem Shaping technology. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that is both lightweight and stiff, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Purpose-built aero road technologies, including SpeedControl brakes, a Vector seatpost and new rim-brake technology put the new Propel Advanced Pro ahead of the pack.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Drivetrain: Shimano 105 22 speed
- Brakes: Giant SpeedControl SL
- Wheels: Giant SLR 1 Aero WheelSystem F:42mm, R:65mm
For warranty information, please visit giant-bicycles.co.uk