As well as sales of cycles, accessories and clothing we offer a full on-site workshop service for all types of bikes whether supplied by us or not and can undertake all types of work from basic fixing of punctures to full bike servicing and complete custom bike builds and cycle renovation projects. We always quote for the repairs before the cycle is left with us and if any additional work or parts are needed, contact will be made with the customer to confirm that this is OK to be done.
We endeavour to complete most repairs within 3 working days and sometimes same day if possible subject to any required spares or parts being available from stock. There is no booking in required and repairs are done on a queuing system with completion times being longer during the busy summer season. We also prioritise repairs to cycles bought from us and these will always be completed more quickly.
We ask that any bike being brought to us for repairs or servicing should be in a clean condition on delivery otherwise a charge of £10 will be made for cleaning.
Parts supplied by the customer will be fitted subject to them being of the right spec for the job and a 25% surcharge will be applied to labour.
Prices are subject to change, and a more definitive price will be established on inspection of cycle.
Below is a list of some of the jobs we can take on and the labour charges for them:
- FULL SERVICE (24" wheel cycle and adults) £60
- Full Service (20" Children's cycle) £35
- Full Service (Play Cycle) £25
- Check and tighten all fixing bolts
- Check and adjust all bearings
- True wheels if necessary
- Check and grease hubs if necessary
- Inflate tyres
- Lubricate chain if necessary
- Replace any worn or damaged parts as necessary
- Grease seatpost if necessary
- Adjust gears
- Adjust brakes
- Any cycle brought in for servicing should be reasonably clean otherwise a £10 charge will be made for cleaning before servicing is done.
- Renew Headset £20
- Renew Bottom Bracket £20
- Service Hubs £12 each